Do you ever feel like time passes too quickly?
I certainly do
there are never enough hours in the day to get done all that needs to be
and life itself flies by
why can't it simply slow down?
work is busy
too busy
I can't complain though
i make good money
Lucy's transmission died
so
I have been to the dealership more in the past week
than I have in my life
but I have another car now
name ideas?
still no man in my life
but whats new
life is good
had some eye opening experiences recently
no big brass band moments
but realizations
that i am grateful i finally had
i just wish sometimes it would all slow down
its already almost July

you're TOO amazing! new car?! what kind?! I hope to see you guys soon! if you're ever down in Troy, you know where you can stay. :) I mean, we don't have a couch yet, but we're looking! who wouldn't want to camp out in our almost-complete living/dining room anyway?
ReplyDeletehaha for sure :) I feel as if I haven't seen you in decades... but this weekend I shall!
ReplyDelete