I love President Uchdorf's comments.
They are so true, but often so easy to forget.
I constantly have to remind myself of these words.
Who I am and why I am here.
I have read my PB more in the past month than all of last year.
Though I often get discouraged about things,
I know He has a plan for me.
I know that He loves me unconditionally.
If I do my absolute best,
He will not let me fail.
Our God is an INCREDIBLE being.
He has infinite love for us individually.
He knows us better than we even know ourselves.
We must trust in his plan,
go and do with faith,
and stand right back up when we fall.
He will be there with us every step of the way.
He wants us to come home.
He wants to embrace us,
to say well done.
Don't forget where you came from,
why you are here,
and what you have a chance to return to.
No comments:
Post a Comment