Tonight, Stephen and I were able to attend BYU Ballroom Dance in Concert - Stripes and Stars
This was a lot of fun for multiple reasons:
a) Dancing
b) ENGINEERING!!
say what?
Engineering?
At a dance concert?
Yes.
The Ballroom Dance Company teamed up with an Electrical Engineering Department senior project team to design some of the coolest lightsuits, syncopated to the music. This teamwork made the homepage of the BYU website! Woot woot!
I'm not doing my senior project until next winter (I'm saving it until the bitter end), but if this one is still in existence AND I decide not to use my research for some reason... then I hope to be on the BYU Ballroom Lightsuits Senior Project.
The concert was awesome.
Of course it was, BYU Ballroom Dance Company is one the best amateur ballroom dance teams in the world.
If you have a chance, there are two more performances tomorrow! Buy your tickets here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment