Monday, February 18

He Knows Me Oh So Well

This week we celebrated 
Valentine's Day
and our
6 month Anniversary

On Thursday, 
Stephen and I were incredibly busy with school work and projects so 
Valentine's Day was the last thing on our minds. 
In between meetings, I ran to my desk to grab a binder and noticed it was a mess!  
My lotion and sticky notes were on my desk and not in the drawer.  
So I open my drawer to quickly shove it back in and get to my meeting. 

When I saw a beautiful rose. 

And a note that said: 
"Surprise!! I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentine's Day"

That boy knows me oh so well. 
He knew I would be annoyed by a bottle of lotion and a pad of sticky notes on my desk
and I wouldn't be able to focus unless I put them away. 
Which I did immediately. 
And found his beautiful rose :)

He's the greatest.

It gets more beautiful every day
 6 months
 6 more until we enjoy this cake again
my happily ever after
Valentine's Dinner
The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. 

pictures via Instagram
@mrsaliwood


No comments:

Post a Comment