Last weekend, Stephen and I traveled to Northern Utah to visit the Logan, Brigham City, and Bountiful LDS temples. As we sat in the Celestial rooms at each of these temples, I was overwhelmed with a sense of majesty and grandeur. The exquisite crown molding down to the tiniest piece of crystal on each magnificent chandelier made my heart melt. Stephen and I saw half a dozen impressive castles while in Europe a little over a month ago, but none of them compared to the beauty and majesty of these temples. Temples are the house of the Lord on the Earth, His "home away from home." We, as His children have the opportunity to inherit ALL that He has. Every single piece of it. Can you imagine? If these temples are His Earthly homes, can you even imagine what His heavenly home must be like? He is the greatest being in all existence, far greater than any Earthly king. His kingdom is glorious because there are no peasants, only royalty. Every single person on this Earth can be an heir to His kingdom. If we obey His commandments and do as He has requested, we will be given this most precious gift. Can you even imagine?
It was said in church once that,
"It's either true or it's the greatest fairytale that's ever existed. Well, I quite think it's both."And I agree. Knowledge of the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and our living Heavenly Father are the greatest truths in all existence. They are pivotal in understanding our purpose here on this Earth, and our potential for the eternities. I am so blessed to have this knowledge and the opportunity to learn and grow every day. I want to share my testimony with every person I come in contact with for I truly believe with all my heart that this Gospel is true, and we, as children of a loving and perfect Heavenly Father, are given all the tools necessary to inherit all that he has.
I am so grateful for this knowledge, this gospel, the Savior's atonement, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. My life would be incomplete without it.

No comments:
Post a Comment