second day of class.
not too terrible.
I wont be pulling my hair out.
1st in the class is possible.
perhaps not in COMP PROGRAMMING...
there are some pretty good programmers.
and I'm a newbie.
but i'll see to it that I have a solid A.
PHYSICS, not bad.
I've already had 2 years of it.
I think I can handle another.
THEATRE, FUN.
My play is going to be the bomb dot com
I'm thinking of taking inspiration from Dan in Real Life...
real life situations,
not overblown drama or comedy
real.
so real that its funny.
not overdone.
but thats just the beginning of a thought process.
we'll see where it goes.
MATH, I've got this.
It will get tough later on
but no worries.
I'll be good to go.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
I have it on Thursday.
I'm excited.
Its going to be a blast
I think I might be the only girl
but bring it on.
in the library studying
devotional in 20 mins
its a good day

Read the first part, and then the second part of course: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129471712
ReplyDeleteI love the film 'Dan in Real Life', and I completely agree with taking the direction of something real.
All the best!
thanks! and thank you for the story, it was good inspiration... I hope I can meet my own expectations
ReplyDeleteyour blog, and you... make me smile... :)
ReplyDelete