I have weird dreams.
after waking up from a nap this glorious Sunday afternoon
I recalled the strange dream I had.
So I wrote it down.
It is entertaining so I will share what I wrote:
Strange dreams.
Top floor of a museum. (looking down on the lower floors)
Giant cake made of cards sits in the corner of the balcony.
One by one a card was pulled from the cake.
As it was read,
3 or 4 other girls playing the “game” would scream answers back at the leading lady.
One would be chosen
And she would rush to one of the chairs encompassing the border of the room.
A few rounds go by.
I ask how the game is played.
Immediately switch scenes.
I am now in the shopping area of a resort by grassy areas and waterfalls.
My mom calls.
She says Samantha wants to be a cheerleader.
She says to meet the family at the "Three Stooges" restaurant down a ways.
she informs me it is closed, but if I bang on the door they will let me in.
switch scenes.
I am in my car
driving to the restaurant.
Another girl is there
We come to a big bridge.
Under construction.
There is a ramp made of 2x4’s for us to use in the meantime
It sits just feet above the water.
Just as wide as the car.
The other girl is driving
“I’m glad you can drive straight”
The ramp turns.
A wheel goes off the ramp
but the water is the same level
so it's okay.
We’re all the way off the ramp now,
but floating.
Waves come
Big waves
The car starts to gain water.
We flow with the waves
taking giant breaths and diving down under when they roll along
dragging the car with us.
The girl speaks
“the candle fell off”
In my mind I say
Its just a candle
“it was my mothers candle”
I wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment