Tuesday, November 2

Halloween

Was decently fun.
Friday, there were tons of people dressed up around campus:

The ALREADY BEEN DONE:                    
Pirate                                                              
Knight                                                                
Chef                                                                    
Baseball Player                                                    
Nerd                                                              
Skeleton                                        
Pumpkin                                                                      
Dead People    

The TV / BOOK / VIDEO GAME characters:
Harry Potter
Queen of Hearts
Monty Python (and Horse clappers)
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Tiger Lily
4 different Ninja Turtles
Alvin
Jedi
Orc
too many Waldo's to count
Bullwinkle
Belle
Yugio
PacMan group
Luigi
Mario

the people from SOMEWHERE ELSE IN TIME / the WORLD:       
Irishman                                                                 
Steam Punk                                                              
Harlem Renaissance                                                   
Blue Flapper                                                               
Egyptians     
Cleopatra     
2 Pilgrims     
a 60's Housewife


The COMPLETELY RANDOM:  
Bathrobe      
Black Morphsuit  
Car            
Flower                  
BYU Joker                                                              
Panda                                                                
2 Unicyclers
Inmate
Magic 8-ball

and my PERSONAL FAVORITE of the day:
a HOBO
sitting on the stairs of the ESC
with a shopping cart and a cardboard sign that read:
"I'm like Obama, I want change"

It was hysterical. 
Friday night
Kelly and I went to the BYU 1st stake party
as an astronaut and Flo from Progressive
Saturday I did homework from 9 am until 10:00 pm then attempted to go Mudding with Kelly, Chris and some other friends

Sunday we had a game night and made Halloween goodies!
 
our little ghouls : )
 all in all, it was a pretty decent Halloween.

2 comments: