only about 10 hours of sleep this weekend.
But I FINISHED.
I honestly didn't think it was possible;
I hadn't planned on writing the paper,
or finishing the math.
I had weighed out the consequences
and come to the conclusion that the not even touching the big paper would still leave me with a solid A.
Doing a crap job on it would leave me with an even higher A.
My math homework, though VERY beneficial to my knowledge and understanding of the subject matter,
is only worth about .001% of my final grade.
So I could handle not finishing it.
My only concern
was finishing writing two computer programs.
and after spending 6 hours in the lab Saturday and just barely finishing an assignment
I did not think it humanly possible.
MIRACULOUSLY
I finished the second lab in record time.
AND had time to complete ALL my math homework.
AND wrote the paper,
a FULL LENGTH paper,
a GOOD full length paper.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
He really does.
Because there physically were not enough hours in the day.
Even beginning work at midnight last night and only sleeping 5 hours.
But it happened.
I finished.
And I am so grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment