Saturday, April 30

Deception Point


Deception Point, yet another Dan Brown book I am in love with.  I had been warned that after just a few of his books, I would become bored with the same plot line and twists.  I was very pleased to find this untrue.

Deception point, like Brown's other books, is action packed, intellectually stimulating, and romantic all at the same time.  As hard as I tried to predict every twist this book presented, I was still shocked by some.  Things I never imagined occurred, and characters I had paid close attention to came flying out of nowhere having switched sides.  It kept me on my toes until the very end.  Definitely a book to read.

"A master of smart thrills."  - People

A rocket fast thriller ... an outstanding read."  - Vince Flynn, NYT bestselling author of Consent to Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment