She got her PhD (with little kiddies running around)
and started a business around a study skills curriculum she created.
She's a grad school professor,
the best Girls Camp director EVER,
the most kind, genuine, selfless, loving woman I know.
Everyone knows my mommy,
She may not always use measuring cups or know how to organize a closet,
and she may be completely deaf when it comes to hearing her phone ring,
but she always knows just what to do or say to make me feel better.
I love her with all of my heart.
She is an inspiration to me.
She is stunning inside and out.
Her faith and commitment to the Lord is unwavering and I cannot thank her enough for her example.
She has the raddest conversion story - ask her about it sometime :)
I hope I can be as amazing a mother and role model as she has been for me.
I love you mommy
Happy {belated} birthday : )
I told you she was the best camp director ever
and she has the most GORGEOUS blue eyes




No comments:
Post a Comment