Saturday,
I made 2 awesome scarves out of tshirts
and my awesome new dinnerware : )
Today,
I made a italian breaded chicken dish for lunch (homemade italian dressing),
then pound cake with a crumbly top
which I graciously shared with the ward
(I know I don't need to eat the whole thing)
Needless to say it's been a homemaking weekend.
I guess I'd forgotten how much I love this stuff;
but then again, that happens when you spend your days working with testosterone only.
Did I ever mention I am the only girl in my class right now and on my research team?
If I talk to the secretaries in the Clyde, I see girls.
But that's about it.
But hey,
I'm used to it.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
I'll post some thoughts from my sacrament talk tomorrow :)

These are really cute ideas Ali! I love your dinnerware colors!
ReplyDelete