Sunday, May 16

Angels and Demons

I recently finished another book on my summer reading list.  Angels and Demons by Dan Brown is a phenomenal book.  I cannot adequately describe how pleased I was with this book; so, I will leave it to the pro's to review it...
"A breathless, real-time adventure....Exciting, fast-paced, with an unusually high IQ" -The San Francisco Chronicle
"Among the best books we have ever read. Angels & Demons is part thriller, part mystery, and all action. A highly entertaining, page-turning thriller." -BookBrowse.com
"Crammed with Vatican intrigue and hi-tech drama. Packing the novel with sinister figures worthy of a Medici, Brown sets an explosive pace through a Michelin-perfect Rome. Brown's tale is laced with twists and shocks that keep the reader wired right up to the last revelation."-Publishers Weekly 

It is sufficient to say that Dan Brown may very well be one of my new favorite authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment