They're cracking me. I am so emotionally spent I can't concentrate.
I am falling apart.
My mind is telling me I can't do this; but I know that's what they want me to think.
I need to push through
but it's so hard.
I want to curl up in a ball and cry.
But I can't.
I have deadlines to meet and lots to catch up on.
I will never be on top of it. Just this morning I thought things were okay again,
and now I'm feeling the lowest yet.
As soon as I gain a little bit of confidence in myself,
I'm kicked right back down again.
you know what,
NO.
I can do this.
I am Ali Fredrick.
there is NO ONE else like me.
NO ONE can fill my shoes.
I'm going to do this.
I may die a couple times in the process.
But I will endure to the end.
Hang in there sunshine!
ReplyDelete