Saturday, January 8

Thank you


Especially when it is for the better :)

3:00 A.M. last night, 
finally heading to bed after far too many hours of school work
a date
and a movie with Kelly.
I check yet again to see if a spot had opened up;
doubtful.
To my surprise, there is ONE spot.
I reloaded the page multiple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
But it was there, 
that Glorious spot, 
the spot that at least 14 other people are praying for too,
the spot that will make my semester a million times better.
So I took it.
And I am so very incredibly happy.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

1 comment:

  1. Ali,
    I love this post. I love how positive you are. And this is so true. The lord has been working in my life in such mysterious ways,we are seriously so blessed. Cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete