Sunday, February 7

Life is Good

Sometimes, I wonder if I will ever be able to have a normal life.... I wonder if I will ever be satisfied with a boring schedule.  Rehearsals today ran from 10:30 am - 7:10 pm, then I headed off to the library for a couple hours to study and do homework and I STILL FELT IT WAS AN UNPRODUCTIVE DAY. Am I crazy?  I think so.  I am ADDICTED to my agenda.  I really think I would break out into hives and go in to anaphylactic shock if I ever lost it.

EVERY WEEK LOOKS LIKE THAT. Those are just meetings that I have to be at, scheduled for certain times.  That doesn't include laundry or studying or food or sleep (which I've really been lacking in). Tell me there's not something wrong with that. 

I've recently had some uneasiness about my career choice;  I got a little scared the other day, worried that I wouldn't be able to handle the work load.  But then again, it continually amazes me how I handle all that I do right now.  Thanks to the amazing PB blessing that I have, I know I will be able to complete my studies.  So I shouldn't be worried, right?  The Lord wants what is best for me and only wants to see me succeed.   He won't make it a cake walk, but he will never give me anything I can't handle.

I love the little things he does everyday to make life just a little better.
For example:
The one day I leave my umbrella at home, he holds off the rain until I literally step foot into the Hale.
When I think I am running late to a class, the lecture just happens to start as I take my seat.
I somehow manage to get all my work done.... still figuring that one out.
FRIENDS. I HAVE REAL FRIENDS WHO LOVE ME AND I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR THEM.

you know, Life is Good.

2 comments: