Wednesday, September 22

I just remembered

I guess I am kind of a special kid...
Today was productive. 
I completed a CS lab 3 days early,
Phys lab and hw 2 days early, 
and Math hw 5 days early.  
I cooked a fabulous dinner
watched some season premieres
visited friends

AND the part that reminded me I was special......
I updated my resume for a STEM Career Fair tomorrow
*Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics*
and all my achievements and accomplishments came flooding back to my memory.

I don't know how I did all that I did.  
and I don't know how I continue to do it today. 
But I know that with the Lord's help, anything is possible. 

I see his hand in all that I do. 
He is the reason I am who I am.
I am so grateful to him
and hope I will never forget all that he has given me. 

and now I should sleep, 
so I don't mess up his plan for me by getting sick
or becoming sleep deprived
*been there, done that. NOT a good place to be mentally*

buona notte e dolci sogni
goodnight and sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. youre my idol!! I am working on something.....for today :)

    ReplyDelete