Finals were almost done,
I was flying home for a REAL break,
life was good
then my program takes forever
we get stuck in horrible traffic
a semi rolled over on I-15 hitting two other cars and blocking all 6 lanes
and we missed our flight.
option 1:
fly to Dallas, stay the night
then continue to Birmingham tomorrow.
option 2:
stay in SLC tonight
take a red eye flight in the a.m.
and then, after a 5 hour layover in Dallas,
fly on home.
So, we're here in SLC
my extremely generous friend offered his home.
and tomorrow we will arrive at the airport early early to head home.
lesson's learned:
be patient.
everything happens for a reason.
at least now I have TONS of time to finish my program.
the awful program that just doesn't want to seem to work.
Patience, Ali. Patience.
It's Christmas break : )
Patience, is perfection.
ReplyDelete