If there is one thing I have learned this semester, it would be the importance of friends.
Friends come in many forms.
Best friends.
Girl friends.
Boyfriends.
Moms.
Dads.
Scriptures.
Brothers.
Sisters.
Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father.
Patriarchal Blessing.
The one thing they all have in common,
unconditional faith in you.
They support you.
They trust your judgement.
They believe in you.
They know you.
True friends will be there for you through the thick and thin,
through good and bad.
True friends love you.
I have the best friends. My mother and father, older brother and baby sisters; they are my rock. My eldest brother, Jesus Christ, is my Savior. My Heavenly Father believes in me. My best friends and girlfriends support me, trust me, uplift me. My boyfriend inspires me. The scriptures guide and enlighten me. My patriarchal blessing encourages me.
My friends are what keep me going through the day. They are what makes my life worth living.
I will always love them and be there for them in return, to give them the attention they deserve.
My hope is I can be as good a friend to them as they have been to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment