Thursday, February 9

It's all worth it!

Calloused hands and feet,
blisters,
aching back..
And I love every minute of it!

This semester I decided to have a little bit of fun
so I signed up for 2 dance classes.
Modern and Latin Ballroom.

Last night,
we had a mock competition between the International Ballroom students.
I danced rumba.
Seeing as there are 2 more girls than guys in our class,
the shortest girls (aka ME) had to second partner.
I didn't mind because I paired with one of the better guys in the class.

As the competition went on,
couples were getting cut,
but Josh, Caitlin and I kept making it.
Exciting right!
Except soon there was only one heat,
which means Josh could only dance with one of us,
which means because I was partner #2 -
I had to find a new partner.

Thanks to our wonderful teacher Christina,
she hand picked another good guy from our class who had been cut.
New partner!
We danced semi-finals,
then were called on to the floor to dance in the final round (6 couples left!)

Guess who messed up BIG TIME in that final round?
me.

But apparently the judges didn't notice because my new partner and I won!

I love dance.
Can't wait for more :)

Don't critique this too bad - I'm a beginner

1 comment: