Tuesday, February 14

Happy V. Day


Seeing as tomorrow is V. day, 
and I actually have a V. this year
I thought I'd share a funny/silly story. 

And a picture of this divine looking cake. 


Tonight, 
as I was about to leave campus, 
I began to feel sad because a certain boy didn't join me to study. 
It has to be getting close to my emotional time 
because I nearly started crying realizing how much I already missed him. 
I'd seen him all day. 
And we'd just parted ways for dinner a few hours prior. 
Nonetheless, 
I put my books in his locker
and headed home. 
When I got home, 
he called. 
And asked if I had left already. 
*Oh yeah*
He was just down the hall running some experiments. 
And I had completely forgotten. 
Here I was, 
upset
and upset at myself for feeling so upset, 
when he had been there the whole time
and I was the one who had left him. 

Silly, silly Ali.



What are you doing for V. day?
Are you celebrating with a certain someone, 
or 
EVEN BETTER
celebrating the wonderfulness of your awesome self?!
And your awesome friends and family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment