Monday, February 6

What've you been doing lately?

I've been fairly boring,
life consists of:

- Studying
- Sleeping
- Eating
- Studying
- Church
- and a little more studying....

The good news is,
though I spend 50-80 hours a week on campus
I don't mind so much.
I am very productive,
AND
I get to spend all that time with a boy I really like :)
I think we're more productive when we study together.
Crazy right?


*BREAKING NEWS*
I created a FB group.
"This is what engineering does to you"
It's quite entertaining.
You should check it out.


Also -
mi familia increible
was in town last weekend. 
It was such a fun visit.


updates of my oh so boring life shown in picture form below :)

Matt Costa @ BYU
 
 
 Dad Mom Mandy Me Samantha Grant
 My sisters are just the best
My parents and bf are pretty awesome too ;) 
Deer Valley
Driving back to P town
BYU BBall game v. Gonzaga 
It was a mustard yellow Sunday at church
Happy Birthday Rem! 
Don't I have the most GORGEOUS roommate ever?
I love you KP!

1 comment: