In the midst of all the CRAZINESS a couple weeks ago, I forgot to mention that I was a part of a big dance concert! Abuliz Dance International: Rhythm of Love
The students of Nina Abuliz Foster's modern and advance dance classes performed a magnificent show with many different styles of dance. Below is the pre-show video as well as some pictures and videos from the show!Pre-Show Video
Live Your Life
large chunk of the classes
AND I participated in BYUH's Culture Night with the Swing Club.

Culture Night is a BIG DEAL here at Brigham Young University Hawaii. It is a night where all 25+ of the Culture Clubs at BYUH get together and perform songs and dances from their home countries. 2 whole nights of FANTASTIC performances. It reminded me why I LOVE this school and all the amazing things that our world cultures have to offer. Truly remarkable. Here are some pics from some of the other clubs
Tahiti
Tonga
Hong Kong
Fiji
Japan
Thailand
Hawaii
Samoan
(thats my roomate :] )
Culture Night photography by Marco Mak
Sorry, I know its a long post, but I just LOVE pictures and my school!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment