Monday, March 29

another chapter of adventures

This weekend was a long weekend because of Prince Kuhio day on Friday... for this reason, I was able to have another adventuresome weekend!!
Friday I went to Waimea with Tessa, Dustin, Pono, and friends :)





There was a sailboat out whale watching, and boy were they in luck!  There was a whole pod of whales and we could listen to them underwater!  They really do sound like Dori in Finding Nemo, Listen for yourself below!! I know the visual is of nothing interesting, but listen to the whales!
After a wonderful afternoon at Waimea,  we headed to Ted's Bakery for some delighful treats :)
MMMMM Chocolate Macadamia Nut Creme Pie :)

After a long day in the sun, I got home in just enough time to shower for our wards Relief Society CAMPOUT! (more details on sydneys blog post :) )
We camped out in Alyssa's backyard in Hauula, and then the next morning, headed over to the beach for some fun in the sun!
After a morning at the beach, Alyssa Jessica and I headed down to Kanaohe for a Dance Party!


Its not a very clear picture, but after watching the DVD of the concert, Sister Foster brought out this beautiful cake!
We left the Foster's and headed to Ross where I bought some adorable new sandals, headbands, and a new wallet :)
We then returned home to Laie where I showered then crashed for a wonderful LONG night sleep :)
TODAY: Church was wonderful, and you can read about my inspirational thoughts in my last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment