Monday, March 8

the clock is ticking...

Notice the new section on the left side of my blog:

I have created a check list of things to do before I leave here.... tonight I devised a plan to accomplish ALL of it!! It will get done, watch as it happens :)

* means its been done already so its not AS big a deal if I don't get to do it again : )


AND I created a button for my blog, copy the following code to post it to your blog!


Select All

4 comments:

  1. Need to add "visit Kailua Beach, and have shave ice at Island Snow ....."
    Aloha, Kalani

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try and do for sure!! I love the windward side of the Islan

    ReplyDelete
  3. ali, i am trying to add your button, but it wont let me copy it to my clipboard.. :( whats going on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( i dont know.... i will post it :)

    ReplyDelete