Saturday, July 31

did I mention

I went to a John Mayer/Train concert a couple weeks ago?
I realized that I blogged my Six Flags adventure that Saturday, but not the most important part of the weekend;  the reason for the adventure...

Well, my appologies.... I left out a huge exciting adventure.
But here it is!
My first concert (aside from Crawfish Boil)
before :)
Rachel, Meredith, Hannah, Rachel and me
Train came out with a long train whistle that scared Meredith and Rachel to death
it was hilarious 
John Mayer!
meredith! she touched JM :)
 


Rachel :)
Rachel and Hannah's seats were a little ways over so I didn't get many pictures with them during the concert
The next day we went to Six Flags and it was fantastic. The rest of the gang were sleep deprived and exhausted after 2 rides so they headed home. I, being the crazy fool I am, stayed with our other friends that had joined us at the park for a very full day of excitement. 

A long weekend with little sleep.  I was able to control my screaming through a fabulous concert AND some of the best rollercoasters in the US - unheard of, I know - so that I could sing in sacrament the next morning. The sharing of my *unpracticed* song in sacrament sealed the weekend as one of the best of the summer :)

click here to read about my six flags experience
and here to read about my sacrament song ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment