Friday, July 23

Happy Birthday, Samantha




Happy Birthday to my sister, Samantha; a beautiful, talented, amazing girl.  A girl I often wish I could throw darts at from pure bitter jealousy. As much as you drive me insane, I love you. All I have ever wanted is to be your big sister.  There are so many days I wished you would ask me for advice, or comfort, and you never seemed to want it.  You are so independent and mature for your age; wise beyond your years. I have so much confidence in you.  I know you will do great things, and I will be there for you every step of the way.  Those BYU swimmeets, I will be your number one fan.

We are going to have a wonderful time this weekend; it wasn’t my place to say anything. You are and will always be one of the original Annapolis girls.  It would not be the same without you.

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment